Rayce had a great time playing in the back of the 4Runner after the service - he was so happy! I'd like to think the majority of his happiness came from the fact that his DADDY IS BACK!!
Thank the lord - Brad flew in on Saturday morning and then drove up to Pateros for the funeral. It is SO great to have him back - and I think the look on Rayce's face shows that!
Not long after Brad got home, Rayce came down with the flu. Brad's 1st night home and we woke up in the middle of the night to Rayce loosing his lunch all over me (and our new comforter). He has been awfully whiny and miserable. Poor little guy - we're hoping we're on the tail end of it! Brad got it for a day, and so did I, but Rayce is still feelin the pain :-(
I got to go out snowboarding with Jessica on Monday - it was a GORGEOUS day outside and the snow was phenomenal! Definitely one of the bonus' of working at a Ski Resort - we can pick and choose the days we want to go out!
I'll leave you with a few funny pics of Rayce - he had quite the conversation with himself the other night - wish I had gotten it on video, but the pics will do for now :-)











No comments:
Post a Comment